Coronavirus Update – We Are Open!
Update from Harbourside Chiropractic:
Our patients here at Harbourside Chiropractic are like our extended family and we wanted to take some time to let you know we are thinking about all of you during this Coronavirus outbreak.
As concerns continue to develop about COVID-19 Harbourside Chiropractic is closely monitoring the latest developments, reports and guidance within the medical industry.
We care about all of our patients and are doing our part to keep everyone as safe as possible. Our office is operating under normal hours and services. It is important to understand that the chiropractic adjustment is one of the most important and best tools to help your immune system fight off any/all viruses.
The top 5 things you can do to help boost your immune system are:
1) Get adjusted as the chiropractic adjustment helps boost your immune system by 200 percent!
2) The second thing you can do is to continue to get adjusted because every adjustment from there on after helps to keep building that immunity.
3) The Third thing is to keep hydrated. Make sure you are drinking enough fluids to make sure your body can do what it is supposed to do on the inside.
4) The fourth thing you can do is rest and recharge and remember to laugh. Even in times of stress this is super important to not forget to do.
5) The last thing you should do is make sure you are taking enough vitamin D!
Our office is up to date with keeping it as sterilized and as clean as possible. But just as a reminder to help avoid a rapid increase in cases the Florida Dept. of Health recommends staying at home and indoors if you feel you are sick, avoid touching your face, wash your hands as much as possible for at least 20 secs with soap and water.
If you are feeling ok make sure you can get in to your appointment to get adjusted! Please call the office if you have any questions or concerns at (561) 768-9666
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!